Motus Group uses your Personal Information to help you quickly find goods, services or information on the Site and to continue to communicate with you regarding goods or services you may be interested in. We track the domains from which this site is visited and use that data to analyze for trends and statistics, and then discard it. If you choose not to have your Personal Information used as a basis for further contact with you by Motus Group, you may “opt out”. If you choose not to give us your Personal Information, you can still use most of this site. You merely will not be able to access areas that require registration.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site. Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Notify you of updates to the Site.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Create and manage your account.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Site more personalized.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Site to you.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Solicit support for the Site.
- Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoena.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions. We may also share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
POLICY FOR CHILDREN
Motus Group, Inc
300 Center Dr, Suite G-129
Superior, CO 80027